Poker room rules
Please follow these rules when playing in the poker room. Otherwise you might be muzzled or banned from the site.
- No swearing. (Damn and darn is ok, but not f*ck or wh*re for example)
- No flooding.
- No abusive/racial/sexist behaviour.
- No offensive user names.
- Only chat in English.
- You may only play at one table at the time, due to a limited number of available tables. The only exception to this is when you are waiting for a tourney then in the mean time you can play at regular table but have to stand there as soon as the tourney starts.
- Cheating is strictly forbidden.
- Do not chat using only CAPITAL LETTERS.
- It is forbidden to transfer chips between player accounts. The only exception is that it is allowed to transfer up to 3000 chips to a team member so that the team member can participate in The Free poker Room League.
- No advertising of competing websites.
- No chip refunds will be made.
- You may not create more than 5 player accounts.
- You may not give your player accounts to other players. The accounts that you use must be used only by you.
- It is not allowed to delay the game by letting the time run out and then auto-folding for more than ten minutes. Please use the sit-out option instead, that is always okay to use.
- Running down the clock on purpose to annoy the other players is not allowed.